Here’s the followup to show what I finished on my list.
x 1. Add to my wardrobe- sewing and buying
(I did buy a few new items from Goodwill and online. But didn’t get around to sewing anything.)
2. Finish at least 1 Works-in-Progress a month (Nope, but did create new WIPs.)
3. Create a clothing line
I’d like to open LizsClothes, but I want more items created and finished before I do.
(Still in progress- and didn’t make any progress this year.)
x 4. Create art for each room
(finished one piece of artwork- circle Art from foamboard and scrapbook paper
5. Make Christmas decorations for this year
Some for me and possibly some for LizsHome?
(Jan bought some supplies. But didn’t finish anything)
6. Meet someone I can love (I love myself that will have to do for now.)
7. Get a social life (Overrated, I feel peaceful in my room with my craft supplies.)
8. Make ‘master patterns’ for me (Not yet but did buy big roll of plastic to do this.)
x 9. Finish cutting table (I’ll call it finished. It just needs trimming and support strengthened. But it is done!)
x 10. Put up the pegboard
x 11. Create 20+ items for each shop (I did make 20+ for LizsWares, but none for the other shops yet.)
x 12. Photograph current finished items (Been pushing myself to do a photo shoot every month or two- doing good.)
13. Expand my shoe wardrobe
x 14. Work on recipe box (Jan- finished recipe dividers: printed, colored, laminated, cut.)
15. Reorganize and decorate- one room at a time (Started but no where near done)
Chose color schemes for all 4 rooms.
I’ve also been bookmarking items I want to buy for each room.
16. Start a planter box of green peppers and onions?
(Never did get around to this, but I did plant a couple potatoes near our tree. When we dug them up they were teeny tiny- I forgot to water them!)
17. Start writing down family history on Decade Disks
My ‘decade disks’ are dvds I’m trying to compile of photos and info of me, family, and friends as a
biography of sorts
x 18. Take more photos of everyday life! (Doing pretty well on this. I think its a good idea for me.)
started documenting personal projects more + took more pix of my room.
19. Get more tools for cooking + kitchen organization (not yet, but have bookmarked them for later purchasing.)
x 20. Expand my personal earring collection- studs for work + cuff earrings
Bought one pair of silver and turquoise lightening bolt shaped earrings.
x21. Watch a new movie or follow a tv show every week
Doing very well on this in Jan- lots of movies & Dexter.
Still doing very well on this in Sep- lately I’ve been watching Dr Who from the beginning, I love this show!
x22. Put new music on mp3 player
23. Go to yard sales this year
24. Take up yoga? or at least do some basic stretches daily (Sadly no, I really should try harder.)
25. Start scheduling blog posts more often and prewrite them.
Did great with january’s posts. Also made more treasuries!
(I’ve been slacking on this while concentrating on creating and listing, sorry! Will work on this as I enjoy blogging.)
x26. Create a blog post list of the great things that happened during the year.
As well as a followup to what I finished on this list.
Done- That’s what this post is for.
Now to make a list for list next year…