With spring right around the corner, I felt I needed a change.
One that will hopefully make navigating my shop a bit easier.
My old shop sections as of 2/28/10:
# Bridal/Prom Accessories (19)
# Casual Jewelry (25)
# Holiday Themed Jewelry (0)
# Other Crafts (0)
# Destash Supplies (4)
# Under 10 dollars (5)
# Vintage (2)
After some brainstorming I come up with the following:
My New Shop sections!
1. Shake your Groove Thing = peace signs, hippie styles, etc
2. If Its Broke- Fix IT = vintage pieces, pieces from broken jewelry
3. Pretty in Pearls = any faux pearl jewelry
4. A Day at the Beach = shells, sea creatures, etc
5. Need Some Supplies = my destash
6. Spring is in the Air = bright, funky colors
7. Step into a Fairytale = fancy, shiny, fantasy, etc
8. For Less than a ten-spot = under 10 section
9. Change with the Seasons = holiday themed jewelry
10. A Night on the Town = goth, club wear
So what do you think?